If you’re like me, you love trying out new makeup trends. And what better time to experiment than during the winter months? From sultry smoky eyes to matte nude lips, there are so many fun looks to try! Here are some of my favorite winter makeup trends you need to try this season. Trust me, they’ll help you stay looking hot even when it’s cold outside!
Get holiday ready with these winter makeup trends
Are you ready to update your makeup look for winter? If so, then these trending makeup looks are just what you need! From dewy skin and bold lips to glittery eyeshadows and glossy eyeliner, there’s something for everyone. Check out our top winter trends below.
- Dewy Skin: Try a lightweight foundation with added sheen for the perfect winter glow. This is especially great if your skin tends to dry out in colder weather. Make sure to apply plenty of moisturizer before applying foundation – this will help keep your skin looking healthy and glowing all day long.
- Bold Lips: Add a pop of color to your makeup look with bold lipsticks or glosses. Shades like berry, plum, and rose are perfect for winter. Pair with a hint of blush, and you’ll have a beautiful look that will last all day.
- Glittery Eyeshadows: Sparkle up your eyes this season with a glittery eyeshadow palette. Choose bronze, gold, or silver shades to instantly make your look more glamorous. Add a few coats of mascara and some liner to complete the look.
- Glossy Eyeliner: Try out glossy eyeliners in various colors for an unexpected twist on eyeliner! These will give you an extra shimmer and shine, making your eyes pop even more than usual. Apply one shade along your upper lash line and another on your lower lash line for a dramatic effect.
- Smoky Eyes: Want to bring out your inner sultry eyes? Try using dark and smoky shades of brown, burgundy, and black to give your eyes an intense look that will turn heads. Don’t forget to finish your look with volumizing mascara!
These makeup trends are easy to master, so don’t be afraid to try them out this winter season! With the right products and techniques, you can easily transform your look in no time. So what are you waiting for? Get creative and have fun experimenting with different looks!
Winter makeup looks that will keep you looking hot
Winter can be a tough time for makeup. It’s cold, and windy and often, there isn’t much sun to help brighten our faces. But don’t despair – there are plenty of ways to look hot this winter without compromising your makeup routine. Here are some winter makeup looks that will keep you looking fabulous all season long:
- Metallic Lids: Give yourself an instant glamour boost by adding metallic shades to your eyeshadow look. Metallics can come in many forms, from shimmering taupes or silvers to deep bronze tones – whatever suits your style best! You’ll create a gorgeous smoky eye effect perfect for the chilly months with the right combination.
- Berry Tones: If you’re ready to take your winter look up a notch, then berry tones are the way to go. Look for shades like deep plums and rich burgundies to create ultra-sultry eye makeup that will have people turning their heads this season. Keep the rest of your face simple so the focus is on your gorgeous eyes.
- Cheek & Lip Stain: Give yourself a natural flush while adding moisture to your skin with cheek and lip stain products. These items enhance your complexion and provide lasting color throughout the day – perfect for those long winter days when you need an extra little boost of confidence!
- Highlight & Contour: For an effortless way to make your face appear bright and refreshed, use a combination of highlighting and contouring techniques. This will help add definition to your cheekbones and jawline while creating a healthy glow on the rest of your skin.
- Volume Mascara: Nothing quite beats the confidence-boosting effect of long, voluminous lashes! To enhance your eyes this winter, invest in quality, volume mascara that won’t clump up or flake off throughout the day.
No matter what winter makeup look you choose, remember that it’s all about playing around with different shades and textures until you find something that works for you. Then, with the right combination of makeup products, you’ll be sure to stay looking hot all season long!